Jeremy Sams Art Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Cauble Creek Artist Invitational Winner


Cauble Creek Vineyards was kind enough to host an artist invitational show this past November. Each artist was invited to submit up to three pieces of art, one of which should be wine/vineyard related in subject matter. The Vineyard had over 400 visitors walk through to view the artwork...and what a view they had. There were some absolutely beautiful pieces of art on display from some extremely talented artists.

This past week, I received a letter from Cauble Creek Vineyards announcing to me that I was their Artist Invitational Winner. All I can say is, "Wow". What an honor and what a complete shock! If you could have viewed all the artwork, you would understand my shock. But, I am truly grateful and humbled by their decision.

A special thanks to all who purchased my paintings, and for all the gracious comments left by the voters...Thanks for helping feed my family! Thanks to Adele Goodman (An excellent artist who speaks my language...along with her signature, she signs her work with the initials "SDG"...for "Soli Deo Gloria!") for organizing the event, and thanks to Cauble Creek Vineyards for hosting. Be sure to stop by their beautiful vineyard if you're ever in the Salisbury area.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, we are so proud of you.....I am sure you were deserving in this award..keep up the good work....God is truly working in your life..I am sure he has more surprises in store for you and Crystal....Love to you all (3)'''nanny and Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece and deserving of the award. Heard people commenting on it at the show.

    ReplyDelete