Jeremy Sams Art Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

Woodmen Center Mural


Here's the progress on the mural I'm painting at the Woodmen Center, in Kinston, NC. The dimensions are approx. 37'x9.5'.


I drew in the sports figures and the flag background on the 1st day.


Day 2...I began painting.



I love this lift...the bounciness of it, however, does keep you on your toes.


Day 3...finished drawing off the left side of the mural


Day 4...more fill-in

I'll post more as the mural progresses. Lord willing, I'll have it completed in a couple of days...then, I'll document the whole process.

1 comment:

  1. It's a little like Michelangelo, eh? Looks really good, Jeremy! Can't wait to see it in person. And, I'm enjoying the morning visits from the lovely Crystal too. Have a great day! Donna and Mike

    ReplyDelete