Jeremy Sams Art Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Psalm 118:19

Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: 
8x10 acrylic on canvas board in plein air
 
It's good therapy to get out of the house and out in the open field with sunshine, the smell of green grass, and a cool "breeze"...maybe "breeze" isn't the correct word for this painting trip that my wife and I took this past Monday, April 4. A more accurate word would be gusts. On several occasions, I had one hand on my pochade box, trying to prevent it from becoming a wooden kite, and the other on a paintbrush. Other than that, it was great to get out of the house with my little wife, Crystal.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the two of you got to get out for a while. The painting is beautiful. I love you guys and I will try to get by and see you very soon.
    ~Jennifer Walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer for all you guys have done for us. We love you and your family.

    ReplyDelete