Jeremy Sams Art Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Art Show Video

Here's a video of the La Grange Art Show featuring my work. Brent Gallant, from Community Baptist Church in La Grange, NC, was kind enough to put this up for me...of which I believe he did an excellent job! Thanks, Brent! I'll have to make sure he gets a copy of my newest print.



Jeremy Sams Art Exhibit from Community Baptist Church on Vimeo.

The opening reception turned out to be a great night. I met a lot of new people and was reaquainted with a lot of familiar faces. The painting I'm working on in the video is a plein air piece that I painted just down the road a couple of miles from the Arts Center. La Grange is a beautiful small town surrounded by picturesque farmlands and lots of character.

I'd like to thank all those who had a hand in making this happen and for all who came out. What a blessing!

Also, feel free to visit Community Baptist Church's Vimeo site to see a sermon from our good friend Jeremy Varner.

No comments:

Post a Comment